Beautycounter is one of those companies that made my heart skip a beat.
- Their mission is to get safer products into the hands of everyone.
- Their products are beautiful, safe and high-performing.
- Their team is working every day to increase our skincare regulation laws here in the U.S.
THE 10 THINGS I LOVE ABOUT BEAUTYCOUNTER
- The mission. Beautycounter's mission is to get safer products into the hands of everyone. This fuels everything BC is about; it drives everything the team does. As a consultant, I have adopted this mission and enjoy living it out!
- The branding. From the logo to the packaging. From the presentation to the website. From the online presence to the marketing. It's clean. It's simple. It's beautiful.
- The products. I can seriously say that I have enjoyed everything I've tried. Not only are these products beautiful and completely healthy for your skin, but they perform well. When Gregg Renfrew began Beautycounter, she had a desire for the products to be safe, but she knew they had to do what they were supposed to do. Gregg hired celebrity makeup artist, Christy Coleman to test the products to ensure that they perform excellently. Click to see my 10 Beautycounter Must-Haves.
- The team. I love my team members! It is so fun to get to know people all over the country that share your same mission. We all help each other, encourage each other and give each other advice. It's such a fun community to be connected with.
- The resources. Upon becoming a consultant, you're given access to hundreds and hundreds of resources to help you with your business. This includes things like: makeup tutorials, editable invitations, product fliers, videos about how to host socials, etc. It is truly amazing how well they set you up for success!
- The education. Beautycounter was founded on education. Part of its mission (getting safer products into the hands of everyone) involves educating others and teaching them about the importance of choosing safer and healthier products for their skin. I have totally been a sponge this month. I learn something new every day, and I have a feeling that won't stop.
- The socials. If you know me, you know I love to plan events. So, it's no surprise that I love this part of the job, whether I am hosting or not. It is so, so fun to come together, visit, try out products, eat some snacks and to talk about this amazing company and how its turned into an incredible movement.
- The people I've met & will meet. I have come into contact with so many incredible people since I became a consultant. Whether through social media, through being on the same sales team, or through a social event, I have enjoyed meeting new friends. I love how this company brings people together.
- The "thank you" texts. It is so fun and rewarding to help people find the products that work well for their skin. My favorite thing (ever) is to get messages and emails from clients who are LOVING their products. I also love helping people make the choice to switch to safer and healthier products. It is the best feeling!
- The income. There were many factors that played into me choosing to join Beautycounter as a consultant. One of which was to help out with my husband and I trying to pay off some student loans this year. I am so thankful that my sweet cousin presented me with this opportunity to do so, because it is way too much fun!